Hidy Ho Stampers,
Rainy Friday morning here in Ballston Spa, New York. I LOVE these days, its a great day to have a Stamping Class (they are coming at 1:00 p.m. yeahhh)! So yesterday I had a GREAT UPS surprise!!! I love fun mail. I got a SURPRISE package from Stampin' Up! So this is what it looked like!!!
Oh my!!! I love surprises!
Sweatshirts, and purses and beach towels OH MY!
and a WHOLE box of Stamping Supplies!
Oh that just made may day!! Don't you just love it when you get unexpected surprises – all free from Stampin' Up!?!!! So would you like to join my team of demonstrators? You CAN!!!
The Stampin' UP! ULTIMATE Stamping Kit is only $50 right now and you get to pick whatever your little heart desires (including the Blendabilities)! Yep if you can't wait for the Blendabilities to go live – ORDER THEM NOW in your kit and they will be there as fast as the UPS man can deliver it!
Click here to see the flyer.
HURRY THE OFFER ENDS ON JUNE 30th, 2014!
and start receiving packages like this right at your door!
Click here to join the fun of being an "Inkett" and get started now!
How fun is that, DON'T BE AFRAID TO TRY IT!
Okay today's post has to do with another "Gift Holder". Do you have a graduation coming up? USE THIS to hold your "gal" gift card or the wallet I did yesterday for the "guy" version click here to see that version.
Here's the ladies version of a clutch purse. Great for graduation gift card/money giving!!
and the inside
and the outside – alligator style
Stamp Set: Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, VersaMark
Accessories: Heat Tool, VeraMark pad and reinker, Clear Embossing Powder, Bone Folder, Corner Rounder, Stampin' Trimmer, Rotary Arm, Perforating Blade, Sponges (to sponge around all edges), Fast Fuse adhesive (or Sticky Strip)
Measurement for the Blackberry Bliss pieces:
- Outside cover 5 1/2" x 6 1/2", score at 3 1/4
- Inside piece 5 1/4" x 6 1/4", score at 3 1/8"
- Larger pocket 5 1/4" x 2"
- Smaller pocket 5 1/4 x 1"
Assemble as follows:
- Stamp 1 side of all 4 pieces in Blackberry Bliss with the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp.
- Sponge all edges with Blackberry Bliss. Fold outside cover on score lines and sponge scored edges too.
- Outside cover should be perforated with the perforating tool on the Stampin' Trimmer.
- Round all four corners on the outside piece with the corner rounder; then round the two inside pieces on only TWO of the long sides.
- On the outside piece, slather the entire pieces with your VersaMark ink pad (make sure it was just reinked – it needs to be juicy). Then add your Clear Embossing Powder. Take your bone folder and draw lines that resemble alligator skin. Too cool. Then heat it.
- Use Fast Fuse or Sticky Strip around the inside piece and attach that to the inside of your purse.
- Again using Fast Fuse, adhere 3 sides (bottom and both sides) of both pockets to the inside piece. Glue as close to the edges as you can to allow use of the pockets.
- That's it!!! SOOOOOOOO stinken cute!
Let me know what you think! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Enjoy the day!