Hidy Ho Stampers,
I have the funniest story ever today. My husband came into my stamp room with my HUGE rotary stamp in his hand and asked if I had ink. I just looked at him. Huh? "I want to put my account number onto my deposit slips so I don't have to write each time!" bwa ha ha ha!
This is the HUGE alpha/number stamp found on page 191
and away he stamped…after he did the account number,
he added his name! He was on a roll! and he loves the new Rotary Stamp!
and earlier this week I just mentioned to him I needed a new Business Card Holder…this is what he came up with…
is that too stinken cute!
Okay back to business…because he is so good to me, I needed to do something special for him for Father's Day. I decided to make a gift card holder that looks like a wallet and fill it with gift cards. Here is what it looks like –
Here's the one I did with an embossing folder!
and a look at the inside!
here's a look at the perforation (faux stitching)
So how did I do that? Here you go…
Stamps: And Many More #134273 wood $36.95 or #134276 clear mount $26.95
Gorgeous Grunge #130514 wood $24.95 or #130517 clear mount $17.95
Cardstock: #102128 Chocolate Chip $6.95 and #121045 Basic Black $6.95
Ink: #102283 VersaMark $7.50 and #126979 Chocolate Chip $5.95
#129026 Fast Fuse $9.95; #133733 Little Pieces Embosslit $11.95; #133738 Zig Zag Embossing Folder #7.95; #119857 Word Window Punch $15.95; #119849 Modern Label Punch $16.95; #109130 Clear Embossing Powder $4.95; #129053 Heat Tool, #101310 Sponges $3.50; #126889 Stampin' Trimmer $29.95; #129407 Rotary Addition $12.95; #132788 Perforating Rotary Cutting Blade
Measurement for the chocolate chip walter pieces:
- Outside cover (w/rounded corners) 9" x 3 1/2", score at 4 7/16 and 4 9/16
- Inside piece 8 1/2" x 3 1/4", score at 4 1/4"
- Larger pocket 4 3/16 x 2", CUT 2
- Smaller pocket 4 3/16 x 1", CUT 2
Assemble as follows:
- Stamp 1 side of all 6 pieces in Chocolate Chip with the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp.
- Sponge all edges with Chocolate Chip. Fold outside cover on score lines and sponge scored edges too.
- Outside cover should be perforated with the perforating tool on the Stampin' Trimmer.
- Use Fast Fuse or Sticky Strip around 3 sides (bottom and both sides) of all 4 pockets and the inside piece. Get as close to the edges as you can to allow use of the pockets.
- Adhere the 2" pockets along the bottom and outside edge of both sides of the inside piece. They will NOT meet in the middle. Then adhere the 1" pockets along the bottom and ouside edge of the 2" pockets.
- Fold the inside piece in half and insert the inside piece all the way into the middle of theoutside cover, lining up the bottom edge. It is important to keep it folded while securing it or it won't sit together properly.
- Stamp a small chocolate chip piece with sentitment using VersaMark, and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. After it has been heat set, punch and adhere to the card and you are done!
Let me know what you think! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Enjoy the day!