Hidy Ho Stampers,
Faux Shaving Cream – This is not a new technique but it’s fun no matter when you do it and it’s a lot less messy than the original shaving cream technique! FUN!
Look at the swirls in the frosting!
If you are viewing this in your email, click here to see the video.
Super Simple! If you like it SHARE it!
and subscribe to my blog and YouTube Channel!
DON’T FORGET!!!! …. ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT FOR THIS KIT!!!
I just wanted to remind you that you ONLY have 3 more days until the SPECIAL super deal on the Fun Stampers Journey Coach kit is going to be gone. Did you know you get this amazing kit for only $199…included in the kit is a $250 die cut machine (it’s the grand poopaw of die cutting machines). It’s 8 1/2? wide and super cool! Click here to join www.funstampersjourney.com/debvalder NOW! and begin the journey of a lifetime!
Here is what you get in this kit…
Don’t think you can afford to stay active…
take a look at these numbers….
The QUARTERLY minimum is ONLY $150 …
1. When you order that $150, you only have to put in $120 because you instantly get your 20% discount on your order.
2. SO now you only have to pay $120 for $150 worth of product.
3. If you break that down into months, you only have to save $40 per month (that’s $120 per quarter).
4. IF you break that down into weeks, you only have to save $10 per week (that’s $40 per month and $120 per quarter). YES, I SAID it’s only $10 per week! THAT’s IT!!!!!!
5. My idea for you is to save that cash in a safe place – I call it the SOCK METHOD (so put away the $10 a week in a safe place – in a SOCK in your SOCK drawer :0), then after you have $120, put in an order (your order will go in as $150 but because of your discount, it will only charge you $120). That order is only going to cost you $120 annnnnnnd you are eligible for FREE hostess benefits annnnnd you met your quarterly minimum! YEAHHHHH
6. Remember to go to www.funstampersjourney.com/debvalder and click on “Become a Coach”, if you are looking it up under coach name, my name in the system is Debra Valder (not Deb). To ensure you are on my team under Step 1 it should say “referred by Deb Valder”.
REMEMBER THERE IS ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT for this special!!!
Thank you for sharing your day with me ! :0) Love you guys.
Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″; Designer Paper layers is 3 3/4″ x 5″ is cut from the Di-0041 Journey Rectangles Die but if you don’t have those (what????) you can cut the piece 2 5/8″ x 3 3/4″.
Stamp Set: SS-0156 Yummy and Delicious (OR you can get the bundle BD-0015 )
Card Stock: CS-0088 Beach Ball; CS-0001 Beach Breeze; CS-0040 Whip Cream; CS-0009 Bubble Gum; PP-0007 Yummy Prints Paper Pack
Ink: IP-0044 Beach Breeze; IP-0047 Beach Ball
Accessories: AC-0137 Sweet Pear Ribbon; AC-0151 Sparkle Cuts; AC-0135 Candy Minis; AD-0002 Joruney Glaze; AD-0084 Journey Foam Squares Small; AD-0085 Journey Foam Squares Medium; AD-0083 Journey Glue Dots; AD-0081 Easy Glide
Please subscribe to me so you don't miss a thing…I'm on the following: