Hidy Ho Stampers,
I just have to share some family fun! On Monday it was a holiday for some. Meg had to work but Josh didn’t. So it was Daddy Day Care time. Daddy daycare consisted of lots of play, board games, baking, and arts and crafts (very little time to nap). Here is what izzy and jack made. (Chocolate cupcakes izzy made were amazing)!
So the arts and crafts time was adorable – watch the video to the end.
OMG….I miss them so much!
All set to start baking with Daddy!
Let the baking begin.
So crafts and baking….check!
Mom was so excited when she came home!
Dads are the best (that’s my son)!
It’s that time again…getting ready for my Team Meeting. Packets were made up and sent to the post office!
Almost ready for the post office.
Being sent from Hawaii to Maine! I love my team!
But what could this be????? HUGE playing cards????
Each team member will receive ONE playing card! What does she have in store for her team? What could this possibly be??? Stay tuned! Wanna be part of my team? If you’d like to join the fun, we have a fantastic special going on this month – only a few days left! Act Fast!
$50 off the Amaze Kit or the Platinum Kit
Use PROMO CODE JMWJB50
That alone is a HUGE savings. Then…
you get a three-pack of these adorable charms! and then…
You will also be the first to get this beautiful stamp set for free!
It doesn’t end there….after you sign up, you will be able to purchase The Designer Essential Bundles at a HUGE discount. Click here to see those bundles. You also get a 20% discount on all your purchases and the quarterly minimum is the lowest in the industry – ONLY $150 per quarter. Give it a try! Here’s how to get started…
How do I sign up to be a Journey Coach….
- go to www funstampersjourney.com/debvalder
- Click the become a coach link at the top of your page
- Scroll down a bit, and just under Richard’s video is a link that says click here to become a coach.
- Next page will show Deb as the referring coach.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Select the kit that you would like.
- Customize your starter kit if you pick the customizable one– select all your goodies
- As an Option, you can also add the Basic Tool & Adhesive Option – $43.15
- This add on pack of accessories will get your business going even faster. Contains an Easy Glide Adhesive Runner, four clear acrylic blocks of varying sizes (C, D, F, I), Journey Foam Squares in small and medium, and a pair of our Details Pro Shears. An over $59 value! Add on now and get 30% off retail (10% more than your regular Journey Coach discount!) – this counts towards your Quarterly Minimum
- Enter Payment information – REMEMBER TO USE THE PROMO CODE JMWJB50
- Set up your Replicated Website (all you have to do for this is to enter what you want it to be called – I called mine debvalder (it cannot have any spaces) SUPER easy!!!! And it’s FREEE
- Complete your order.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You did it!!!!! :0)
Okay, for today’s card it’s a technique called the Rainbow Technique. Simple but beautiful.
The balloon is so much fun to make.
The colors are just beautiful together.
Here is the video to show you how to do it. CLICK HERE if you are viewing this from your email.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate you taking that time to spend with me.