I've been playing with my punches and window sheets. This technique has me hooked. I need to move on but I've just been having fun punching and sponging and spraying, oh my!.
So here is my Snowflake card. I do have to say that this picture does not do it justice. It really is one that you have to DO to appreciate.
1. The general directions are below for stencil making. On this particular card, I used the snowflake punch on the window sheet.
2. I sponged White Craft Ink over the punched snowflake stencil I made.
4. I used my Under $10 Snowflake stamp found on page 208, inked that in Night of Navy, stamped it on Whisper White cardstock, punched it with the Jumbo Snowflake punch (which is perfect for the stamp) and attached it to the Night of Navy cardstock with a silver brad.
5. I used the Teeny Tiny Wishes found on page 145 to stamp my sentiment on a scrap piece of night of navy cardstock (this stamp set has been my biggest seller this year, it's so useful).
6. Punch that out with the Word Window punch. Then punch a piece of Whisper White cardstock with the Modern Label Punch. All punches are found on pages 186 and 187 of the big catalog.
7. Punch two holes with the paper piercer found on page 191 and add your silver brads. After assembling this label, put dimensionals on the back and adhere it the front of the card.
8. Finish assembling the card and then……
My favorite part….adding the glitz…first use your two way glue (page 192) and your dazzling diamonds glitter (page 180) to the popped snowflake. And if that wasn't enough razzle and dazzle…make sure you spritz with the Frost White spritzer (the recipe for that is below)! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CARD!
If you have any questions, shoot me an email. Make sure you check out the specials on the dies and if you don't have the big shot (you are missing out on a lot)! BUT…now is the time to get it…
MY special for the 12 days of Christmas is the BIG SHOT…if you purchase it from me between December 11th and 22nd, you will receive $20 off … instead of $99.95, it will be $79.95 plus the shipping and tax. THEN, you can get some of the dies that are on sale! WIN WIN!!!! Contact me soon so we can get it in before Christmas.
Hope you enjoyed my card today!