Hidy Ho and Happy Holidays Stampers,
Well, I hope you had a wonderful holiday! I bet you are in your comfy jammies, with a cup of something hot, snuggled on the couch with your Ipad reading my blog! You are in the right spot! It’s the BEST place to be because TODAY you are going to have a life altering (or should I say – “Stamp Altering”) experience. So sit back relax and enjoy this video!
Seriously! What did you think?
Now get up off the couch and go try it!
That DREADED Darling Doily Thinlit!
Now it comes out like butter sliding around in a frying pan!
Look at the detail the dryer sheets bring out!
Butterfly Basics with the Butterflies Thinlit
add a little Vanilla Smooch and you have and extraordinary card.
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Basics #138813 wood or #138816 clear
Card Stock: #100730 Whisper White; #133675 Blackberry Bliss; #131298 Crisp Cantaloupe; #121045 Basic Black
Ink: VersaMark; 133645 Mossy Meadow; #102283 Memento Black
Accessories: DRYER SHEETS (priceless); NEW #137360 Butterfly Thinlits; #113439 BIG SHOT#129053 Heat Tool; #109132 White Embossing Powder; #133736 Darling Doily Thinlit; #119247 Pearls; #134573 Whisper White Seam Binding
1. Use (4) four UNSCENTED dryer sheets
2. Fold them in half for 8 layers
3. Run NEW thinlits or ones that are sticking through the Big Shot with dryer sheets to coat them.
4. Lay your cardstock down then your thinlit and run it through the Big Shot
5. Don’t polk your image out of the thinlit, instead….
6. Lay it on your dryer sheet layers and run it through the Big Shot. When you take it out, take the thinlit off and peel the die-cut from the dryer sheet – the pieces on the inside will STICK and you won’t have to POKE!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! Thank you Jeannine Hall for sharing with our Inketts.
Thank you for stopping by my blog post for today! Remember that the END OF CLEARANCE SALE is almost over. Click here to start shoppping. This sale is over at the end of the year or while supplies last!!
STAY TUNED, I HAVE A SUPER SURPRISE COMING YOUR WAY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, I’M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!!! Have a great day!