Hidy Ho Ho HO Stampers!
Today’s project is an idea for “It’s A Wrap”!. YEP….let’s take it from the packaging to the card and we are good to go! But before we do that, I want to remind you that tomorrow is the first day of the 12 Days of Deals. So on Wednesday, December 6th we have the Chubby Stocking on sale for 50% off – 1/2 price people! Who can resist a good sale?! So that is what you want to look for tomorrow! YIPPPEEEEE, then on Thursday, it’s BOTH sets of Pencils. GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!! YEahhhhhhh…..
Click here to see the entire PDF
For today, we are working on Day 4 of our 12 Days of Gift Giving. Today I’m going to show you the Bag/Box/Card combo. It’s all in one.
Here is my bag/box/card combo using
PP-0045 Romantic Journey Prints Paper Pack
With a triple fork bow made with
AC-0341 Silver Tinsel (cutest stuff EVER)
AC-0106 Black Licorice Satin Ribbon
AC-0267 Journey Twine Licorice Twist
Added a panel for my card holder
and wah lah….we have our combo complete
With my Make a Wish card!
So now I want to teach you HOW to adapt this to any and all size bags….are you ready? Check out the video FIRST (if you are viewing this from your email, click here to see it. You may want to watch the video first.
Directions to figuring out your topper size:
- Measure your bag along the bottom (get that measurement)
- Measure your bag along the side (get that measurement)
- To those two measurements, you will add how much you want for your hangover
- My bag along the bottom is 8″
- My Bag along the side is 5″, I like to subtract one inch so it’s a bit smaller = 4″
- I would like my “handover” sides to be 1 1/2″ wide all the way around
- So the long side would be 8″ + 1.5″ + 1.5″ = 11″
- The short side would be 4″ + 1.5″ + 1.5″ = 7″
- So my box base would be 7″ x 11″ and score all the way around at 1 1/2″
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking time to visit with me today! I do appreciate all of you! I hope you enjoy your day.