Hidy Ho Stampers,
Before I get to today’s card, JUST A REMINDER that tomorrow is the LAST day to get the EARLY BIRD special for “Richard Presents”. It’s going to be so much fun. See the details on the bottom of my post for today but you need to order by February 14th. Just go to my website www.funstampersjourney.com/debvalder and put in the code BD-0235. DON’T MISS OUT!!!! Order today!
Today we are going to do a Z Fold Box Card. It’s the Z-fold card who married the Box card and it produced a baby called the Z Fold Box Card. ha ha ha…. It is so easy – give it a try! Today I’m doing the Valentine version and the other two will also have videos coming.
Z Fold Box Card using the Love Bandit Stamp Set
Lots of texture and character!
Are you trying to figure it out….it’s sooooooo easy. Here is the video. If you are reading this from your email, make sure you click here to view the video.
I have a FREE PDF for you down below.
Thank you for watching, I hope it helped.
Have fun with this one! It’s so easy!
Click here for the PDF!
DETAILS on the RICHARD PRESENTS event!
And my most favorite thing is something NEW called “Richard Presents” – BRAND NEW join us on the maiden voyage!
The very first ever, “Richard Presents” is called “Spring into Summer Online Event”. Join Richard and the Journey Crew LIVE on March 25th for an online interactive event! You can be in the comfort of your own home or plan a stamping party with your friends! TODAY is the first day of ordering this event. If you decide to do it, you will want to register BEFORE February 15th so you get the EARLY BIRD pricing! So here are the details…
WHO: You and all your friends gather for a day filled with crafting fun
WHAT: Spring Into Summer Online Crafting Event
WHERE: In the comfort of your own home no matter where you live – if you sign up with me, no matter where in the US you are, I will have giveaways and fun things for you to participate in even though you are on the other side of the country! You are included. If you are local to me and attend my event (location to be announced), you too will be included in all fun activities!
WHEN: Saturday, March 25th from 12 noon to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time – ONLINE!
HOW TO REGISTER:
- If you register from February 1 to February 15th you will get EARLY BIRD pricing; if you register from February 16th to March 6th, you will pay full price (see below for pricing)
- Go to my website www.funstampersjourney.com/debvalder
- Order the kit BD-0235 – the kit includes TWO full stamp sets that are in the UPCOMING mini catalog (not even out to the public yet which means you are getting a SNEAK PEEK!), TWO ATS’s, one 6 x 6 printed paper pack from this collection and FOUR beautifully pre-cut card Kits with embellishments to craft along with Richard during the event. March 6 is the last day to register but you WANT to register before February 15th to get EARLY BIRD PRICING. (I will post an additional supply list on February 2nd for things you may need like adhesives)!
HOW TO ATTEND the event on March 25th:
- An event video link will be emailed to all registrants who purchase this bundle. If you attend with me, we will watch it together. This event is NOT recorded. I will have the projects and will post them if something comes up and you can’t make it to the live event.
- The event will be broadcast on the FSJ YouTube Channel so you will need to access the internet. They will email you the private link.
- You can chat with them live, they will encourage the interactive part of it. You will need to sign into your Google Account then you will be able to speak with other attendees, the Journey Crew and the presenters. The step-by-step guide with technical tips will be inclued in your bundle kit!!!
- If you attend this with you and your friends, you will all need to order the kit so everyone has the supplies!
COST and Shipping:
- Early Bird cost: $75 – Register between Feb. 1-15
- Regular cost: $99 – Register between Feb 16 – March 6
- and if you join my team before you register, your KIT IS ONLY $60
- Tax and 10% shipping will be added to the cost of your bundle purchase registration.
- Materials will be shipped the week of March 6th!!!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by and see me! I appreciate it. You are all so good to me, thank you!
Please subscribe to me so you don't miss a thing…I'm on the following: