How was your Christmas? I hope everyone had a wonderful day. Our son Josh was not able to make it home for Christams this year :0( His flights were all canceled. He was snowed-in in South Dakota. As soon as we found out that he wasn't going to make it home, I packed all his gifts up, ran to the post office and Express Mailed them in hopes they would get there the next day…They didn't He didn't have any gifts from us on Christmas Day, I think they are going to try and deliver them today but the weather is still so bad out there, I don't know if they will get there even today. It was really different without him but at least he wasn't stranded in an airport somewhere. We miss him so much! With the magic of technology (and SKYPE) we were able to see him and Moose and all of Megans family. That was nice but not the same. I held it together while we talked to them! I think of all the families that have loved ones in the service and they too can't come home. My heart and prayers are with all of them. Happy Holidays!!! Here are a few morning pics.
Okay…onward and upward. The Big Shots were flying off the shelf here and for those of you that got them, I hope you enjoyed them in between the cooking and visiting. My last shipment of them was delayed (UPS couldn't get them here because of the weather) but when they did arrive on Christmas Eve, we got them to everyone in time. Phew! I told you girls, those husbands LOVE the Big Shot…it's a MACHINE!!! They understand that purchase. :0)
Now down to some business…
The Holiday Mini is going away…which means SO ARE THE ITEMS IN THE MINI CATALOG. This is your last week to order from this little catalog. Make sure you look it over NOW.
Did you get a chance to purchase the Ornament Punch? How about the stamp set that went along with it? If you got the Big Shot for Christmas, make sure you got all the dies that are in the mini because they did not say they were rolling over. Here are some swaps I received at my downline meeting with some of the products in the mini catalog…
1. The Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder was what was used on the note holder. Just look at the texture on that sample! It's amazing.
2. The Ornament Punch and Delightful Decorations set was used for the other three samples. Ornament – Just stamp four ornaments from the Delightful Decorations stamp set, score them in the middle and adhere them with snail back to back. Put your Gold or Silver Elastic Cord in the middle before you glue the last one together. REMEMBER, that cord is in the mini also…STOCK UP NOW because it is not in the main catalog…
3. Don't you just love the pillow box? That little pillow up there is filled with Elf Pillows. It is also made with our Window Sheets (the same ones we used for our stencling).
Now isn't this the cutest dang thing you ever did see? This too is the pillow box that was turned into SANTA PANTS!!!! Colleen filled it with black and silver kisses (naughty and nice)! SOOOOOO cute.
And here is our envelope template. Filled with candy canes. What a cute, inexpensive way to say thank you or have a great day! :0)
A few more big shot items from my Demonstrators Get Together. Do you see the ornament that is hanging? Those are the Sweet Treat Cups filled with SNOW! The circles were made with the Big Shot and Circle Die. So cute. The snowman is made with the Top Note and a bunch of punches. The other two little gifts were made with the Matchbox Die. GO BIG SHOT!!!!
Here's a closeup of the little snowglobe. Isn't it cute. Again used with the circle die from the Big Shot, the Sweet Treat Cups from the Holiday Mini and accented with our Silver Elastic Cord. Just too stinken adorable.
My very VERY VERY good stamping buddy from Virginia, Sue Hyer, sent me this adorable ornament. It is made with the Sweet Treat Cups and the Scallop Circle die. It also used the Printed Window Sheets found in the Holiday Mini Catalog. on page 27. The snowflake is from the mini also. It is on page 21, it's a Sizzlet called Merry Details. That snowflake printed window sheet was the same sheets we used at Stamp Camp for our ornament box.
Okay so lets recap:
Here are just a few of my favorite things used out of the Holiday Mini…
1. Sweet Treat Cups (and don't forget the padded envelopes and the 1 3/4" circle punch (page 7).
2. The Sizzlets and the Petals-A-Plenty found on page 21.
3. Ornament Punch with the Delightful Decorations on page 25 (don't forget the matching rubons and wheels).
4. Printed window sheets on page 27. They also coordinate with that GORGEOUS Serene Snowflake stamp set and matching rubons.
5. You will find the Silver and Gold Elastic cord on that same page (27).
6. I've ordered a LOT of extra Brown Boxes for future gifts(page 33). I just LOVE that magnetic thing! :0)
7. Okay I need to stop here because I'll end up listing everything in the catalog!
Now go grab a cup of coffee or tea (or hot chocolate), sit down with your mini catalog and go through it page by page…make a list and see what you need before it is all gone. You can order online (and you will be eligible for my online drawing at the end of the month) or you can call me and I can add it to my order next week! Let me know if you have any questions. Remember, if your order is more than $150, you will also get a level one hostess set and $15 in free merchandise. There are two ADORABLE hostess sets that will be going away with this mini also, check them out pages 4 and 5 of the mini!
Have a great day.