Archive for the ‘Sale-a-Bration’ Category:
Hidy Ho Stampers!!!
Well do we all love FREE? Well free ends today as far as Sale-a-Bration. Today is the LAST day to get your free product from Stampin' Up! during their Sale-a-Bration promotion. So what do I have to do?
1. Click here to see the flyer. To try something new, something you don't have, look through our Stampin' Up! Hello Catalog or our 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalog to put in an order. Email me before 9:00 p.m. so I can get your order in. If you want to do it on your own, just go to my website at www.stampladee.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW! Just know that the next few hours the website is going to be VERY busy! SO HURRY!
2. So let me give you a few things that I think you NEED to buy:
How about the Best of Love set?! #132987 for $14.95
This is the card that I just sent to all the gals that bought it from me.
They are part of my "Oldies but Goodies" group! Wanna be part of it?
3. How about one of the other Best of Series
- Best of Birthdays #132929 for $14.95 or Best of Flowers #133342 for $14.95
4. How about our brand new BUNDLE called Spring Surprise Bundle -
#133899 Spring Surprise Bundle includes the A Round Array stamp set (clear mount) and the 7/8" scallop circle punch for $23.95
or if you have the punch you can buy the stamp set all by itself #129090 for $14.95
This is "A Round Array" stamp set it coordinates with the 7/8" punch which you can purchase as a bundle. Aren't they the cutest!?!!
5. Photopolymer Stamps I'm not too excited with these yet so I'd say hold off on them to see what they say about the smell.
6. Don't forget you can order a "Grab and Go" bag and get a Free Sale-a-Bration item. Just email me and I will get one together for you! It has every adhesive we own in it, papersnips, glue eraser, bone folder, silicone sheet and more! So cute! I have a few left and more are being put together as we speak.
so did I give you enough to think about…well don't think too long! Time is running out. You can only order tonight and receive the FREE Sale-a-Bration sets. Let me know if you have any questions.
Those of you that are out of town or those that want them delivered directly to you homes, just go to my website at www.stampladee.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW! Good luck, I'll check in with you tomorrow!
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to check on me! Hope you have a great weekend.
Hidy Ho Stampers,
Do you remember that show "Name that Tune?" It was the TV show that was around in the 70's ( the original show was in the 1950's I think – waaaaaay too early for me). It is where contestants were bidding to see who could "name that tune" in as few notes as possible. Do you remember it now? So here is my version of Name that Tune with "How small can you make your fork bow?"
Here is a mini fork bow!
ha ha ha ….it's done with two prongs of the fork! It's so stinken cute.
There's only one you!
Side view…just can't get enough of it!!! Too much fun making this card!
The set I used is called "Spring Sampler" found on page 23 of the Stampin' Up! Hello Catalog. If you look on the back of the catalog, you will see the products in this issue are only in there until May 31st.
Thank you for stopping by my little blog! Have a super day!
Hidy Ho Stampers,
I've got a very cute card but also something to share with you.
Here are a few questions for you to answer first:
1. When you've gone to a stamping event, have you ever forgotten something very simple, something that you use all the time? Something as simple as your Papersnips or your snail?
2. When you go to a stamping event, do you bring this ENORMOUS bag that can't fit on the table because you need everything in the kitchen sink? One that has to be put on the floor and you are always fishing down by your feet for your tools to stamp with?
3. When you sit down at your table, do you have to get up a half million times to get your snail or get your papersnips or get your adhesive remover (you get the picture)?
If you have answered "yes" to even one of these questions, then you need my "Grab and Go" bag. I have been selling my Grab and Go bags to my customers for a while now and they LOVE them. They are small enough to fit on the table and it has everything except your New Cutter right at your fingertips. So now when you are going to an event (stamp class, club, workshop, etc) all you have to grab is your Deb's Grab and Go Bag.
They are small enough to keep right in front of you when you are stamping. If you are saying "I already have all that stuff", that's fantastic, now you can leave that at home and keep your Grab and Go bag for leaving your house. I use mine here at the house also. I put it on my stamping table and start creating with everything right in front of you. It's so much nicer than getting up every two minutes to get something I forgot to put on the table when I started.
In your bag you will get every adhesive that you will need to complete your project (9 total), an adhesive remover, bone folder, papersnips, silicone sheet, plus a lot of free things that I throw in there for you. You will get a cute bow and a laminated tag with your name on it (I have so many that have them now that we needed to identify each bag) ANNNNND you get the BAG for free! The stampers love them. ANNNNNNND if you order before March 22nd, it qualifies you for a Free Sale-a-Bration item (click here to see the items that are available from the Sale-a-Bration flyer).
The cost is $72.30 (plus shipping and tax). If you are out of my area and cannot come to the studio to pick it up, I will have the product shipped to your house directly and I will ship the free bag and free items separately (the pink bag is sold out). Contact me if you are interested or have any questions!
ANNNNND if you are one of the first 10 people to order yours, I will enter your name in a drawing for a few additional free items (Stampin' Distress Tool, Paper Piercing Tool and one of our Designer Sanding Blocks). You will LOVE it!
Okay how about another cute SPEEDY CARD, SPEEDY CARD!
This card has some cute layering going on but you can't see it in this picture.
It still looks better in person so you just need to go try it! Fast, fun and definitely a WOW card!
Stamp Sets: NEW Collage Curios #129099 wood mount or #129102 clear mount
Friendly Phrases #126149 wood mount or #126151clear mount
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party
Ink: Basic Black Stazon
NEW #127811 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
NEW #129404 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch
#119868 1" Circle Punch
#119873 3/4" Circle Punch
#119246 Rhinestone Jewels
#127012 Floral Frames Framelits
#125601 Adorning Accents Embossing Folders
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit my blog. Remember you can always shop onlilne at my Stampin' Up! ONLINE store by just clicking on www.stampladee.stampinup.net. Have a super day.
Hidy Ho and GOOOOOOOOD morning stampers!!!!!
I'm so excited, for the next few hours there is NOT supposed to be any precipitation coming down at my house!!! Hallelujah!!!!!
Okay, now that I have that out of my system, I have a HUGE, HUGE favor to ask of you!!!! I have a YouTube Channel (you can go to YouTube and search Deb Valder). On there, I have a video that is ALMOST up to 100,000 views!!! To me, going viral for my videos is if two people see them! So you can't imagine what it is like to see this video going up so high!
Can you go over and take a look at it for me? I just want to hit 100,000 views once in my stamping career. It's a really good video that I made a while ago, it's one of my first ones so it's a little ROUGH but the content is good!
If you'd like to help me out Click here to get to the link! I'm so stinken excited about it. I hadn't checked it in a while but the other day I looked and was AMAZED!!!! How fun it was to see it! Thank you so much for all of you that are going to actually do it and help out a video novice. While you are in there feel free to browse around and look at some of my other videos! I can't wait to get back to doing more videos but I'm having a Blog Makeover and don't want too much in here until I know it can all get transferred over! So stay tuned I will have more for you! I'm actually doing the videos now so I can post like crazy when the blog work is done!
So have you seen the stamp set on page 23 called Spring Sampler in the Stampin' Up! Hello Catalog? Oh my gosh….it's so stinken cute! So here is what I came up with…
Didn't I tell you?! It's so cute. I did a card that tells a story ha ha ha!!! You see you need the sunshine to get your seeds growing, make sure you water them and then wah lah! you have a tulip! Oh I wish it was that easy. You would laugh hysterically at my attempt on gardening! Too funny!!!
That little mini scallop circle punch is so adorable. It's on page 16 of the Stampin' Up! Hello Catalog. Too cute.
Did you think you already had it? It's NOT the one that was in the Holiday Catalog, it's the one that is in this Hello Catalog. I've posted a picture of all the scallops we have -
#129404 NEW 7/8" Scallop Punch
#127811 1 1/4" Scallop Punch
#119854 1 3/4" Scallop Punch
#118874 2 3/8" Scallop Punch
On my card, you will see that I used the NEW 7/8" Scallop Punch along with the 1" Circle Punch. Don't you just love when things come together like that!?!!!! So here is the supply list – feel free to hop on over to http://www.stampladee.stampinup.net and start shopping any time!
Stamp Sets: NEW Spring Sampler #125510 wood mount or #125512 clear mount
Pursuit of Happiness #121970 wood mount or #121907 clear mount
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Ink: Basic Gray, then I used my Stampin' Up! markers Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
NEW AND FREE #130492 Vine Street Embossing Folder
NEW #129404 NEW 7/8" Scallop Punch
NEW #129383 Neeldepoint Border (there are TWO different folders in this package)
#119868 1" Circle Punch
#125583 Daffodil Delight Seam Binding
Hidy Ho Stampers,
How would you like to receive a handstamped card from me?
I've been working my way through (in my opinion) one of the best Mini Catalogs Stampin' Up! has ever come out with – it's the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog and it's filled with amazing product. Don't you think so?
The card I'm sharing with you today is made from a stamp BUNDLE called Hearts a Flutter found on page 11 of the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog (#131098 for wood mount or #131097 clear mount you save 15% by purchasing the stamp set and framelit together). If you'd like to purchase any of these products, you can shop all day, every day 24/7 in my ONLINE STORE at www.stampladee.stampinup.net.
Stamp Set: NEW Hearts a Flutter (#129249 wood mount or #129252 clear mount) **purchase the BUNDLE and you will receive a 15% immediate discount (#131098 for wood mount or #131097 clear mount you save 15% by purchasing the stamp set and framelit in a bundle).
Ink: Primrose Petals; Pool Party, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, NEW #129309 More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories: New #129378 Honeycomb Embossing Folder, NEW #130159 Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Whisper White Baker's Twine, NEW #130812 Free Sale-a-Bration Ribbon and Button Pack, Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals
Now for the free handstamped card – go to my website www.stampladee.stampinup.net and purchase this bundle -
1. $36.95 #131097 Hearts a Flutter Bundle (clear mount)
if you want the wood mount the cost is $42.95
2. $12.95 #129309 More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper
3. $4.95 #119247 Pearl Basic Jewels
$54.85 plus shipping and tax (for the clear mount bundle) and receive a Sale-a-Bration freebie (to do this card I used the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack)
To complete your card, you may want to add:
1. $6.95 #121044 Basic Gray cardstock
2. $6.95 #122924 Pool Party cardstock
3. $8.50 #101650 Very Vanilla cardstock
4. $5.95 #126858 Primrose Classic Ink
5. $5.95 #126982 Pool Party Classic Ink
6. $5.95 #126981 Basic Gray Classic Ink
7. $7.95 #129378 Honeycomb Embossing folder
8. $2.95 #124262 Whisper White Baker's Twine
9. $3.95 #104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
10. $4.95 #103683 Glue Dots
11. $8.95 #101227 1/16" hole punch
In order to qualify for a free handstamped card from me, purchase my SAB Bundle above and you will:
1. save 15% on the Hearts a Flutter Bundle
2. receive Sale-a-Bration product (you get to choose which one you want)
3. and I'll send you that handstamped card
So head on over to my online store www.stampladee.stampinup.net and purchase the bundle. As soon as I see that you've purchased that bundle, your card will be in the mail!
Thank you for taking your time to stop by and see me today! I hope you have the most delightful day ever.
Hidy Ho Stampers,
Did you ever just want to stamp all day? It brings out your creative juices and just makes you smile! I've been playing with some of my new supplies from the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog and here is what I came up with this morning.
all supplies can be purchased in my On-Line Store – it's as easy as clicking and receiving! :0) Just go to www.stampladee.stampinup.net and start shopping (look for the SHOP NOW button in the upper right corner). In addition to receiving great product, for each $50 you spend between now and March 22nd, you will get to pick free product from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. So what are you waiting for?! Everyone loves a sale!
NEW – Make a Wish (from the Spring Catalog) #129219 wood mount or #129222 clear mount
#126978 Soft Suede
NEW – #129322 Primrose Core'dinations Card Stock
#120953 Crumb Cake
#115318 Very Vanilla
#115318 Soft Suede
#121878 First Edition Specialty Paper
NEW – #129378 Honeycomb Textured Embossing Folder
NEW – #129399 Paper Doilies
NEW – #126869 Flower Trim
NEW – #130159 Hearts a Flutter Framelits (they also come in a bundle and save 15% with the Stamp Set "Hearts a Flutter #131098 wood mount or #131097 clear mount)
NEW – #131395 Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit
Stampin' Sanding System – #129367 Stampin' Sanding Block and #129368 Stampin' Sanding Block Refills
#126185 – Stampin' Spritzer and I used the Soft Suede Ink Refill in it #115663
#119246 – Rhinestone Basic Jewels
#104199 – Linen Thread
Just a few things to point out. I used the Pop-Up Posies kit (took the little cup out of there and spritzed it with soft Suede color. Then take your papersnips and cut the cup to make it look like a flower. I also spritzed the Flower (I just love these). Also spritzed is the banner with the Make a Wish Come True.
One of the questions I always get when using the spritzers is "how much ink refill do I use in the spritzer?". The answer to that is answered with a question "How dark do you want it?" I usually put in about 10 drops of reinker then add rubbing alcohol. If it's not dark enough for you, just add more reinker.
If you have any questions, just let me know. Hope this helps.
Thank you for taking time to stop by my stamping studio! I had fun sharing my latest creation with you.
Hidy ho Stampers,
Can't get enough of this Suite! Did you know you can get a stamp set, a die that cuts out a base card, a dress form that pops and cuts it out, and framelits that match it all? Yep! Stampin' Up! has come out with the most adorable set.
Here's a card we are doing at my workshop tonight. This whole set can be found on page 32 of the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog.
Stamp Set: NEW All Dressed Up (#129171 wood mount or #129174 clear mount) AND NEW Ciao, Baby! (#129645 wood mount or #129648 clear mount)
Ink: Raspberry Ripple #126859
Cardstock: #121045 Basic Black, #101650 Very Vanilla and NEW #129312 Print Poetry designer series Paper Stack (I just love this stack of paper)!
Accessories: NEW #129404 7/8" Scallop Punch, NEW #130101 Dress Up Framelits, NEW #130099 Card Base Pop 'n Cuts, #119247 Basic Pearls; #119960 Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon; #119277 Elegant Lines Folder
So stinken cute. Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me! See you tomorrow!
Hidy Ho stampers,
Don't you just love new trends? One of the biggest trends right now is a technique called "Chalkboarding". Teachers you should love this! Here is a card I made for a swap I was in.
To Chalkboard you need to use dark cardstock (I used Basic Black).
Step 1: Rub your Embossing Buddy all over your cardstock. Then stamp your image with versamark ink and sprinkle on White Embossing Powder. Heat with our amazing new heat gun.
Step 2: I used the Labels Collection Framelits to cut it out.
Step 3: Using Stampin' Up!'s Watercolor Pencils, outline your image. Then you can add some details, here I made a little Chevron pattern but you could outline the letters or any other little details that will pop your image.
Step 4: I took a Stampin' Sponge and some White Craft Ink and sponged a little in the middle of my "chalkboard" (I'll explain why just the middle in a little bit). Now here is where I do something a little different than others. At this point, I thought the white looked TOOOOOO white so I took my Stampin' Up! Embossing Buddy and dusted the middle of my chalkboard. Doesn't that dust look like chalk dust???? Take a cloth and dust off just a little. WAH LAH you have your chalkboard technique.
The reason I ONLY chalkboard in the middle is because think back to your elementary school days. The custodian would come in at night and clean off the chalkboard, then next day your teacher would come in and would write on it…ONLY IN THE MIDDLE so if you look at the board, it's only dusty in the middle where he/she wrote on it and wiped it off (dusty in the middle). NO ONE writes in the corners right!!!! OKAY OKAY…teachers I know you are saying we don't even know what chalkboards are…WE USE SMART BOARDS!!! ha ha ha!!! Oh well, I'm an oldie but goodie!
The rest of the card was finished with the new Honeycomb Embossing folder and the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit and accented with the Pool Party Seam Binding. BEEEEEEEAUTIFUL!
Supplies ORDER FROM MY ONLINE STORE at http://www.stampladee.stampinup.net and receive free product with each $50 you order.
Stamp Set: Amazing Family #129189 (wood mount) or #129192 (clear mount)
Cardstock: #121044 Basic Grey, #122924 Pool Party, #121045 Basic Black
Ink: #102283 Versa Mark and #101731 Whisper White Craft Ink
#129378 Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder $7.95
#125598 Labels Collection Framelits $26.95
#101879 Wataerclor Pencils $19.95
#125596 Fashionable Hearts Embosslit $11.95
#125582 Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon $6.95
Have fun making your chalkboard cards. Email me and share a picture of the card YOU came up with! This will be so much fun!
Now for a cute little video straight from Stampin' Up!
Thank you for stopping by and sharing a moment with me. Now go and start shopping…remember this is Sale-a-Bration and you will get to pick free product for each $50 you spend! Brrrrrr it's MINUS 10 degrees(yes I said -10degrees) today! YIKES! Great day to stay inside and stamp!
So don't you just love this time of the year??? It's free give away time. It's SALE-A-BRATION time! It's something you can always count on just like back in the "Leave it to Beaver" days. You count on June wearing a dress with pearls while vacuuming her rug! OMGosh….don't you do that every day – NOT? And doesn't this dress just SCREAM June Clever????
I made this card to swap at my downline meeting. Don't you just love it. If you purchase the materials in my online store at www.stampladee.stampinup.net to complete this card, you are eligible for a Free Sale-a-Bration set! Click here to see the Sale-a-Bration flyer.
Supplies for this card:
#121043 Sahara Sand $6.95
#101650 Very Vanilla $8.50
#129312 Print Poetry Designer Series Paper (MY FAVORITE) $6.95
##119247 Pearl Basic Jewels (June Clever always ALWAYS wore pearls)! $4.95
#119277 Elegant Lines Embossing Folder $7.95
#130101Dress Up Framelits Dies (found on page 32 of the Spring Catalog) $24.94
(if you purchase these framelits with the coordinating stamp set "All Dressed Up!" you will get a 15% discount item number #131096 for wood mount for $38.95 and #131095 for clear mount for $34.95)
Sunday I had my team meeting for my group and I always ask them to participate in a creative challenge that has a theme. The theme for January was Valentine's Day. The team always votes on their favorite one. Here are two of the entries:
This is the runner up made by Barb Stomieroski. Isn't it just beautiful!!!!
and here is the winner. CONGRATS MaryBeth Frewin! AWESOME!!!!
If you need a Spring Catalog or a Sale-a-Bration flyer, contact me know and I'll get one right out to you! Take care and thank you for stopping by!
Hidy Ho stampers,
What do you think about all the NEW stuff that has been announced with Stampin' Up?! Have you seen all the new product they are coming out with? Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite. Mine this week is the new All Dressed Up Suite on page 32 of the Spring Catalog. You'll be seeing lots of samples from me on this one…it's like playing with paper dolls for adults! :0)
JOIN TWO of my Groups and receive FREE cards from me – read below to see how to be in the "PUMPKIN PATCH" and/or one of the "OLDIES BUT GOODIES" group! FUN FUN FUN
Well the fun rolled into Orlando early last week and we had a FUNDERFUL time at Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference. Who said going to work is not fun? I've been to many "dry" conventions in my careers but since I joined Stampin' Up! 14 years ago, any event they put on is just plain FUN!!!!
Did you know that this is Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary year? It is!! To celebrate they have the cutest promotion going on. Every month (January 2013 to December 2013) they will be bringing back some of your favorite stamp images from the last quarter century (from the last 25 years) and combining them into 12 new sets. Stampin' Up! will release one set per month during 2013.
Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image! I have a sample card that Pam Morgan demonstrated at our Leadership Conference below using this unique stamp that is in the January "Best Of" box". Click on the flyer below to get a printable copy.
But wait, Keep Reading, there's more!
click on picture to get your flyer to download
As a special incentive for every 6 sets you purchase in the "Best of Stamps" SERIES, you will be able to choose a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! SOOOOO, starting in February, Stampin' Up! will include a collector's card and a 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every "Best of" set that you purchase. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a free set. Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014. How cool is that!!! This is like collecting Baseball cards but it's for STAMPERS!!!
Now if you purchase the set from my website http://www.stampladee.stampinup.net I will add you to my "Oldies but Goodies" special group and each month that you purchase the set,
1. I will add you to our "Oldies but Goodies" special group
2. I will send you a card made with that set! How fun is that and you'll get another idea on what to use with that set.
3. I will also have a trivia game for those that are part of the group
4. and I will post YOUR samples to my Business Facebook page "Deb's Stamping Studio" if you send me a picture!! FUN FUN FUN!!!!
So hurry and become one of my GROUPIES (we have a lot more fun than the "deadheads"!
Some things to remember:
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
- While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- A new flyer will be released every month for each new Best of set so check back here for the newest flyer.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
So what you need to do is go to my ONLINE STORE and start shopping. Click on www.stampladee.stampinup.net
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
It's a Magical Paper Escape Every Month!
It's called Paper Pumpkin!! and you can have it delivered directly to your door EVERY month just like Better Homes and Gardens! with one major exception, you can turn it on and off as often as you like and you can leave anytime you'd like! so are all the scarey things taken away now… Read on…
Sweep away the mundane…………..your creativity carriage awaits – come and join MY "Pumpkin Patch"! see below for details on the Pumpkin Patch
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
1. I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage meaning the box is adorable you just can't wait until it comes each month and yes LET YOUR MAILCARRIER know that they too can get this because when she or he sees it, they ARE going to want it, especially if it comes every month). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
2. I come in a sweet box and you'll really love what you find on the inside as well:
3. All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
4. Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. IMPORTANT – make sure you designate ME as your demonstrator when you are registering because if you don't, you won't be part of MY "PUMPKIN PATCH" – see below for details!!!! So if you have trouble designating ME, call Stampin' Up at 1-800-stampup and tell them it didn't let you pick me! :0) Then you need to email me at email@example.com to tell me to add you to the Pumpkin Patch. See below for details.
1. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
2. Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month Stampin' UP! sends you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (They have even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!) YIPPPPEEEEEEE
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- Your Paper Pumpkin kit will ship on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here's How You Order
1. Sign up TODAY for your monthly Paper Pumpkin now by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. DON'T FORGET TO DESIGNATE ME as your demonstrator!
2. Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting our online store.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
1. The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
Questions? All the answers are on the website www.mypaperpumpkin.com
MY PUMPKIN BONUS!!! Now if you purchase the subscription from me by designating me as your demonstrator, I will add you to my "Pumpkin Patch" special group and each month that you purchase the set,
1. I will add you to our "Pumpkin Patch" special group
2. I will send you a card made with that set! How fun is that and you'll get another idea on what to use with that set.
3. and if you come up with other ideas with that stamp, I will post YOUR samples to my Business Facebook page "Deb's Stamping Studio" if you send me a picture!! FUN FUN FUN!!!!
So hurry and become one of my PUMPKIN PATCH GROUPIES!
Thank you for stopping my blog today. I'll see you soon. Have a great day!